Make social media profitable for your business
Social media as a business channel has been around for a while now, and is widely accepted as an integral element for online marketing.
Despite this, creating a strong, effective social media strategy remains an insurmountable challenge for many businesses.
It all starts with content
Casual chat via Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or even LinkedIn is great for connecting with your friends and catching up, but to turn these channels into a viable marketing platform for your business you need to reach and engage your audience:
- Create and publish original, commercially-neutral content
- Curate engaging industry content
Publishing the right content will enhance your industry reputation, build communities around your brand and increase loyalty before and after purchase. Our Social content service provides top quality, shareable content written by professionals, designed to help create the credible social media voice your business needs.
- Original content for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+
- Content covering the latest developments in your industry, perfect for your social media audience
- Shareable updates – enhance your reputation as followers share, Tweet and Like your content, pushing your brand further, reaching new audiences
- All content sourced and written by professional in-house journalists
- Hassle-free social media marketing – we’ll make sure your content is populating your social feeds, so you can concentrate on running your business
What is commercially-neutral content?
This is content that does not directly promote your brand, but rather supports your reputation as an industry authority.
Commercially-neutral content has greater credibility than promotional content (i.e. the content that talks about how great your business is) with people and with search engines. This is because it demonstrates knowledge and authority.
Publishing news about your sector, writing helpful advice and guidance pieces and to a lesser extent, blogging, are all ways to create commercially-neutral content. Your promotional content is important, but you must have both to be successful!
You need Social to be successful in Search
Social media is an important part of your inbound marketing strategy, and is also essential for search marketing success.
The increasing interdependency of search, content and social media mean that you must adopt an integrated strategy.
Technical SEO is no longer successful – search engines and audiences demand great content. Without SEO, your Content won’t be found; Social with Content is just a conversation.