Home – Welcome to Vertical Leap, the home of Content-driven Search Marketing.
- SEO for Small Businesses – Small businesses might feel that paying for SEO won’t help them out, but our smaller campaigns are aimed at finding the quickest, most effective ways to increase your websites’ reach so you can see the benefits of SEO on an ongoing basis
- SEO to drive Local Businesses - for some businesses, getting rankings for the local area is the key to their success. Our local based service is aimed at helping your business be found in your local area
- Optimisation for Ecommerce Websites - SEO for ecommerce sites is slightly different. You have to consider how your products will be found, how they convert and how your categories are laid out. Our ecommerce SEO service covers all of these elements and more
- Google Penalty Recovery – if your website has been hit by a penalty it can feel like the end of the world. However, the experienced SEO team here at Vertical Leap can help you recover from the ranking drops you have experienced and to get traffic and sales back to your site
- SEO for Start-ups – if you are running a new business or launching a new website we can help you focus your SEO and get results quicker
- Supporting Content - Content can make the difference to your traffic and your conversions. Your Supporting content will help you achieve results for your website
- Landing Page Design - no matter how good your PPC is, if your landing pages are aimed at getting the most from the leads you are receiving you won’t see the increases to business you would like. Our landing page design is included with PPC contract and is aimed at making the most of conversions from your paid adverts
- Display Advertising – display advertising via Google’s Display Network can allow you to reach directly the customers in need of your services from adverts on thousands of websites these people are viewing
- Remarketing – if someone has been to your website but not bought from you, this doesn’t have to be a lost lead. With remarketing you can reach out to these people via display adverts on other websites and tempt them to come back.
- Mobile Advertising – With mobile internet usage on the rise, targeting users who use mobile devices to browse the web is an important market segment for all businesses. Our interactive adverts for tablets and smartphones will help you make the most of this opportunity
- Facebook Advertising – Facebook can, when managed correctly, become an excellent marketing channel to promote your business and advertise your products and services. Our Facebook Advertising campaigns are designed to make the most of this opportunity for your business
- LinkedIn Advertising – LinkedIn is a target audience for people who run B2B businesses and our LinkedIn service creates and manages these campaigns for you so that you can reach the people who have an interest in your services
- Google Shopping – Google Shopping is now a paid service and if you run an ecommerce website you will need to run a paid advertising campaign to include your products in these shopping feeds. Find out how we can help you get the most from this change.
- PPC Call Tracking – tracking phone calls can help you to better understand what’s happening with your marketing spend, ensuring you have a complete view on your ROI
- Google Adwords PPC -The most popular type of PPC advertising is Google AdWords, which accounts for a large percentage of the global spend on paid marketing channels.
Contact - contact Vertical leap and find out how we can help your business become more visible in the search engines with both Paid and Organic marketing
Vertical Leap Blog - read our latest blogs with new and advice on your search marketing from our team of experts.
News – read all the latest industry news from around the web covering all aspects of search marketing to help you keep up to date with what’s going on in the industry.
- I’m not sure about search marketing... - if you are not yet sure of the benefits of search marketing, read our guide showing how these campaigns can help your business increase trade
- The evolution of online marketing – see how online marketing has evolved in the last few years
- Who really scored the goal? Conversion attribution for online marketing – understanding where your conversions came from and what elements of your marketing activities are delivering the best results.
- Google Analytics Glossary – find out what some of the core terms mentioned in the Analytics system mean. The aim of this guide is to help you understand what these mean for you and how you can make the most of your analytics
- Google Analytics for ecommerce websites - When running Google Analytics for an ecommerce website there are some things you need to know for the set up – this guide talks you through these things so you know you are recording your sales accurately.
- How SEO Works Today - In this guide we explain how SEO works today and how this has changed over the years. We also outline what you can expect from the optimisation of your website and how you can monitor your success.
- Header Statuses – understand what header statuses are, how to use them and when is the right time to use each type of header status on your site.
- The Vertical Leap SEO Dictionary – A useful glossary of commonly used terms in the SEO industry, helping you to understand what these mean and what they mean to your website.
- Improving your website – A guide to SEO – A beginners guide to improving your website using search engine optimisation
- A guide to keywords for SEO – How to select and use keywords for your SEO campaign
- Google Disavow Tool and Link Clean up Process – if you have a link penalty, find out how to make the best use of the Google Disavow tool and how to undertake a link cleanup process
- When should you outsource SEO? – Guide to when you can perform SEO yourself and when this can be outsourced.
- Does SEO Still Work? – With all the changes to the Google Algorthim and talk of SEO being Dead, this guide discusses if SEO still works as a method of promoting your website
- How to increase visibility for a website – Visibility is the key to success for your site as you want to be findable for as many searches as possible.
- SEO Tips: Top 10 mistakes when building a website – here are the 10 most common SEO mistakes we see on new websites and how to avoid them
- Why Ecommerce sites need a paid search campagin and an expert to run it - For ecommerce websites PPC is a must have, but it’s also important to ensure your campaign is well run
- Who really scored the goal? Conversion attribution for online marketing – Understand how your customers interact with your site and which marketing channels contribute to the sales and conversions your site receives.
Content Marketing Guides+
- The Importance of well written content on your website - Content is what makes up your entire website. Without it, you don’t even have a site, let alone one that will garner rankings and authority with the search engines.
- Why content marketing is integral to SEO – Find out how content marketing is a must-have for anyone wanting to rank better in search engines
- A beginner’s guide to blogging - Looking to launch a blog on your website or interested in finding out more about why blogging is useful for you? Our blogging guide is the place to start.
- Creating Content to meet customer needs – Making sure your content is helpful to your customers is key to its success. In this guide we cover how you can find out what your customers are looking for.
- How to implement video into your content marketing – Video can add depth to your content and can encourage more interaction on your site. In this guide we discuss how to make video part of your content strategy
- Contented with Twitter – In this video Stuart Wooster covers why Twitter is import and and some ideas to help you get the most from promoting your business using this tool.
- Who do you think you are? – How Social media can be used to help your site
- The role of content in the buying cycle – help consumers make the right decisions about what to buy by matching your content to all stages of the buying cycle.
- Meet the VL Family- VL Digital is a digital marketing agency that believes in the power of specialist expertise
- Award Winning – Find out about our awards and accreditations
- Our Customers – Read about our customers and find out how we’ve helped businesses like yours get more from their websites
- Our Approach - Everything we do for you is based on real data. We gather and analyse all we can – from the search queries that give you visibility to the rankings of the sites competing with you for that visibility. We analyse your traffic, breaking it down to identify opportunities for growth.
- Careers - Find out about the latest career opportunities at Vertical Leap and how you can join our team of dedicated search marketing professionals
- Our Technology – Apollo – We pride ourselves on being transparent with our customers, you will have full 24/7 access to all the work we are undertaking via Apollo
Partner with us- If you are an agency considering working with Vertical Leap, find out about how working with us can benefit your business
Cookies Policy – Read the Vertical Leap cookies policy