For 24/7 Travel Insurance, a leading provider of a wide range of online insurance services, we run PPC adverts with Google AdWords, and manage the search engine optimisation (SEO) campaign.
Our creative design team raised the design standard within 24/7 Travel Insurance branding, creating a page that feels more contained, more secure and more appealing to the demographic.
Here’s what we did
- We clearly identified the offer and headlined it, making the saving the most visible text on the page.
- The second headline with a specific landing page offer requires closer reading, engaging the visitor.
- The call to action (CTA) button is contrast coloured and clearly labelled to create “standout”. This is replicated further down the page, with the second headline offer repeated.
- A clear image is used to exactly match the demographic of audience. The photograph cropped in a modern, contemporary style and the subject is attractive and appealing to the audience intended.
- Key details are highlighted in a bulleted panel. The main body content is carefully tabbed, creating a microsite feel to the page. This allows for large text areas to be more readable and for the overall page to feel more secure.
Page 1 Google rankings
As well as a successful PPC campaign, we keep the 24/7 Travel Insurance webiste ranking highly for key search terms.
We manage and maintain highly competitive page 1 organic rankings for terms such as:
- backpackers insurance
- last minute travel insurance
- adventure travel insurance
This is in addition to a wide range of top 20 rankings that include:
- gap year insurance
- student travel insurance
Our Content-driven search marketing work with 24/7 Travel Insurance has increased the online reach of the business and delivered more organic and paid search customers.