Consumers today expect high quality, non-self promotional content. So do the search engines.
Your customers are typically three quarters through their decision making process before they even contact you, so how do you make sure they:
- Find you
- Engage with your products and services
- Choose your company over the competition
Publishing high quality industry News is one way to help gain a strong reputation with your audience, but Evergreen content adds another dimension to your content marketing strategy.
What is Evergreen content?
If you ever read a whitepaper, buyer’s guide, ‘how-to’ do something, a list of Top Tips or a feature piece written to educate and inform – that’s Evergreen content.
As the name suggests, it’s content that has enduring value, benefiting you as a publisher and your readers long after it has been published. It is an important element of your online marketing strategy, as it supports your organic search which in turn means it reaches a wider audience.
- Unique, bespoke Evergreen features starting at 500 words
- All content researched and written by in-house professional brand journalists
- Content ideal to support your SEO and Social Media content strategies
- Perfect to promote via PPC campaigns for brand awareness and database building
- Evergreen is ideal for repurposing – use in newsletters, bundle several as a whitepaper, use as persuasive sales tools, the basis for outbound campaigns…
As Evergreen is non-self promotional content, it is highly shareable by your website visitors and social media followers.
The more your audience shares your content, the greater credence it has with the search engines and the wider world – because we trust the content our personal connections choose to pass to us.